Frequently asked questions
Here are some answers to the questions that might come to your mind, for any other questions please contact us!.
What are the Covid-19 security measures?
We have put in place extraordinary protection measures to ensure our guests a carefree and safe experience.
In every mill you will find:
- Sanitizing gel dispenser
- Disposable shoe horns
- Daily sanitization with certified chlorine-based products (both between one stay and another, and for stays of several consecutive days)
- Sanitization and sterilization of sheets and linen (by a trusted laundry which uses high temperatures and bactericidal products to ensures high hygienic quality)
- The particular structure of our hotel – ten rooms located in six mills – guarantees a lot of privacy and a total absence of gatherings (there are no common areas).
- Guaranteed safety and hygiene for guests who benefit from room service (such as the “Sweet Awakening” breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Specialized training of our staff, to ensure compliance with hygiene and safety protocols.
What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: from 11:30 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00 (20:00 in summertime).
Check-out: by 10:30.
(When possible we try to satisfy requests for early check in and late check out).
Are the prices per person or per room?
Which credit and debit cards are accepted?
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, CartaSi, VPay, PagoBancomat, NexiPay, ApplePay (we don’t accept American Express).
Breakfast is included in the price?
Breakfast is not included in the price, as all rooms are equipped with a kitchenette, so you can organize yourself. Upon request, the “Sweet Awakening” breakfast is available with room service (15.00 euros per person).
Otherwise, in the village there are two coffee bars where you can enjoy a breakfast overlooking the river.
Where are the rooms located?
The rooms are located in six buildings in the heart of the village, the ancient mills, both on the ground floor and on the first floor
Where is the Reception located?
Is there a parking available for guests?
Yes, we do have a private parking in via Michelangelo Buonarroti, about 300 meters from our hotel. It will be possible to drive up to the Reception to deposit your luggage: we will give you the information and the remote control to access the private parking (for free).
Could there be a risk of flooding in case of heavy rain?
There is no risk of flooding: the Mincio river is controlled upstream by a weir and canals, which keep a steady water level.
Do you accept dogs and cats?
Yes, pets are allowed. It is very important for us to respect the sensitivity of all our guests; that’s why it is essential that animals do not disturb and allow us to always maintain the high level of cleanliness and hygiene that we consider one of our priorities.
If you are traveling with a pet, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Indicate the presence and size of your pet when booking.
- The cost for your pet is 10.00 euros per night (the surcharge is due to the need for a more thorough cleaning with special cleaners and sanitizers).
Be properly equipped for the well-being of your pet (including pet carrier and travel kennel).
- Please, always respect the care and cleanliness of the room, providing for your little friend needs in every situation. Do not let animals climb on beds, sofas, armchairs and chairs, tables and other furnishing elements.
- Small and medium sized dogs (up to 12-15 kg) are allowed.
- One pet per room is allowed.
- Avoid leaving pets in the room unattended, so that they do not disturb other guests nearby.
- For the safety of our staff, please inform us when the animal will be not in the room, in order to clean it. If you’ll be in the room during cleaning, your pet should be on a leash or in the pet carrier.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any damage that may result from animals.
By respecting these rules we will be able to offer a comfortable and fulfilling stay to you, your furry friend and all other hotel guests.